Alanis Morissette's publicist says the Canadian-born pop star gave birth to a son on Christmas Day.
Morissette and rapper Mario "Souleye" Treadway married last May in Los Angeles.
"Alanis Morissette and Mario 'Souleye' Treadway welcomed a baby boy, Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway, on Dec. 25th," the singer's representative told People.com Monday. "All are healthy and happy."
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild