Alanis Morissette's publicist says the Canadian-born pop star gave birth to a son on Christmas Day.
Morissette and rapper Mario "Souleye" Treadway married last May in Los Angeles.
"Alanis Morissette and Mario 'Souleye' Treadway welcomed a baby boy, Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway, on Dec. 25th," the singer's representative told People.com Monday. "All are healthy and happy."
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'