Today, Jordin Sparks, a former American Idol winner celebrates her 21st birthday.
She was the youngest person to win the coveted Idol prize at 17.
A day ago she was tweeting in the wee hours about the lunar eclipse, that will not happen again for another 400 years.
She wrote: "So excited I got 2 witness part of the #lunareclipse. The universe is so fascinating & beautiful. Going to dream among the stars. Night!," and before that: "Literally outside in my pjs using my telescope (4m @brianohler) watching this lunar eclipse. Universe is amazing."
Sparks' single, "No Air" is the highest selling single by any American Idol contestant, selling about 4 million digital copies worldwide
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach