Today, Jordin Sparks, a former American Idol winner celebrates her 21st birthday.
She was the youngest person to win the coveted Idol prize at 17.
A day ago she was tweeting in the wee hours about the lunar eclipse, that will not happen again for another 400 years.
She wrote: "So excited I got 2 witness part of the #lunareclipse. The universe is so fascinating & beautiful. Going to dream among the stars. Night!," and before that: "Literally outside in my pjs using my telescope (4m @brianohler) watching this lunar eclipse. Universe is amazing."
Sparks' single, "No Air" is the highest selling single by any American Idol contestant, selling about 4 million digital copies worldwide
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio