Today, Jordin Sparks, a former American Idol winner celebrates her 21st birthday.
She was the youngest person to win the coveted Idol prize at 17.
A day ago she was tweeting in the wee hours about the lunar eclipse, that will not happen again for another 400 years.
She wrote: "So excited I got 2 witness part of the #lunareclipse. The universe is so fascinating & beautiful. Going to dream among the stars. Night!," and before that: "Literally outside in my pjs using my telescope (4m @brianohler) watching this lunar eclipse. Universe is amazing."
Sparks' single, "No Air" is the highest selling single by any American Idol contestant, selling about 4 million digital copies worldwide
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder