Today, Jordin Sparks, a former American Idol winner celebrates her 21st birthday.
She was the youngest person to win the coveted Idol prize at 17.
A day ago she was tweeting in the wee hours about the lunar eclipse, that will not happen again for another 400 years.
She wrote: "So excited I got 2 witness part of the #lunareclipse. The universe is so fascinating & beautiful. Going to dream among the stars. Night!," and before that: "Literally outside in my pjs using my telescope (4m @brianohler) watching this lunar eclipse. Universe is amazing."
Sparks' single, "No Air" is the highest selling single by any American Idol contestant, selling about 4 million digital copies worldwide
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter