"Tron Legacy" with Jeff Bridges took the No. 1 U.S. box office spot this weekend with a bang, raking in $43.6 million.
The animated "Yogi Bear" was a distant second with more than $16.7 million.
All studio estimates of gross box office receipts are via Box Office Mojo.
"The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" was third with $12.4 million; "The Fighter" fourth with $12.2 million; "The Tourist" fifth with $8.7 million; "Tangled" sixth with more than $8.67 million; "Black Swan" seventh with $8.3 million; "How Do You Know" eighth with $7.6 million; "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1" ninth with more than $4.84 million.
"Unstoppable" was 10th with $1.8 million.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women