"Tron Legacy" with Jeff Bridges took the No. 1 U.S. box office spot this weekend with a bang, raking in $43.6 million.
The animated "Yogi Bear" was a distant second with more than $16.7 million.
All studio estimates of gross box office receipts are via Box Office Mojo.
"The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" was third with $12.4 million; "The Fighter" fourth with $12.2 million; "The Tourist" fifth with $8.7 million; "Tangled" sixth with more than $8.67 million; "Black Swan" seventh with $8.3 million; "How Do You Know" eighth with $7.6 million; "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1" ninth with more than $4.84 million.
"Unstoppable" was 10th with $1.8 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering