Pop diva Mariah Carey is expecting twins, her
husband, actor Nick Cannon said Thursday.
"We are having twins," Cannon told listeners to his radio show, explaining that the first people to hear the news were US President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, when they spoke following a Christmas show in Washington on Sunday.
"They, ironically enough, questioned my wife about, you know, 'So, what are you having, are you having twins?' " he recalled. "And at this point, she hadn't told anybody anything because doctors advised us to keep it to ourselves until we get further along. And because of the excitement, because of the emotion, she was overwhelmed (and) she shared with the president and first lady that we are having twins."
The couple has yet to reveal when the due date is, but judging by the size of her baby bump Carey's pregnancy is well along.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- Under the alien ; Tulsa native Heather Langenkamp talks about how she got a part in the new "Star Trek" film.