Pop diva Mariah Carey is expecting twins, her
husband, actor Nick Cannon said Thursday.
"We are having twins," Cannon told listeners to his radio show, explaining that the first people to hear the news were US President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, when they spoke following a Christmas show in Washington on Sunday.
"They, ironically enough, questioned my wife about, you know, 'So, what are you having, are you having twins?' " he recalled. "And at this point, she hadn't told anybody anything because doctors advised us to keep it to ourselves until we get further along. And because of the excitement, because of the emotion, she was overwhelmed (and) she shared with the president and first lady that we are having twins."
The couple has yet to reveal when the due date is, but judging by the size of her baby bump Carey's pregnancy is well along.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy