Pop diva Mariah Carey is expecting twins, her
husband, actor Nick Cannon said Thursday.
"We are having twins," Cannon told listeners to his radio show, explaining that the first people to hear the news were US President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, when they spoke following a Christmas show in Washington on Sunday.
"They, ironically enough, questioned my wife about, you know, 'So, what are you having, are you having twins?' " he recalled. "And at this point, she hadn't told anybody anything because doctors advised us to keep it to ourselves until we get further along. And because of the excitement, because of the emotion, she was overwhelmed (and) she shared with the president and first lady that we are having twins."
The couple has yet to reveal when the due date is, but judging by the size of her baby bump Carey's pregnancy is well along.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief