Pop diva Mariah Carey is expecting twins, her
husband, actor Nick Cannon said Thursday.
"We are having twins," Cannon told listeners to his radio show, explaining that the first people to hear the news were US President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, when they spoke following a Christmas show in Washington on Sunday.
"They, ironically enough, questioned my wife about, you know, 'So, what are you having, are you having twins?' " he recalled. "And at this point, she hadn't told anybody anything because doctors advised us to keep it to ourselves until we get further along. And because of the excitement, because of the emotion, she was overwhelmed (and) she shared with the president and first lady that we are having twins."
The couple has yet to reveal when the due date is, but judging by the size of her baby bump Carey's pregnancy is well along.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March