The wedding of former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel was interrupted when a family employee and paparazzo got into a scuffle.
TMZ said police were called to the backyard ceremony Tuesday in Clearwater, however, no arrests were made because no one wanted to press charges.
The wedding continued once the dust settled, the entertainment news Web site said.
The 57-year-old reality television personality and McDaniel, 35, have been a couple since 2008.
Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, was previously married to Linda Claridge for 24 years. They divorced in 2007.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia