The wedding of former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel was interrupted when a family employee and paparazzo got into a scuffle.
TMZ said police were called to the backyard ceremony Tuesday in Clearwater, however, no arrests were made because no one wanted to press charges.
The wedding continued once the dust settled, the entertainment news Web site said.
The 57-year-old reality television personality and McDaniel, 35, have been a couple since 2008.
Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, was previously married to Linda Claridge for 24 years. They divorced in 2007.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?