The wedding of former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel was interrupted when a family employee and paparazzo got into a scuffle.
TMZ said police were called to the backyard ceremony Tuesday in Clearwater, however, no arrests were made because no one wanted to press charges.
The wedding continued once the dust settled, the entertainment news Web site said.
The 57-year-old reality television personality and McDaniel, 35, have been a couple since 2008.
Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, was previously married to Linda Claridge for 24 years. They divorced in 2007.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs