Television personality Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have announced they are engaged to be married.
"We're excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together," they said in a joint statement.
Mr. Lachey is an American-born singer, songwriter, actor and television producer. He first burst onto the television scene as part of the band, '98 Degrees.' He has appeared on the reality based television series, 'Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica,' based on his first marraige to television personality, Jessica Simpson.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight