Television personality Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have announced they are engaged to be married.
"We're excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together," they said in a joint statement.
Mr. Lachey is an American-born singer, songwriter, actor and television producer. He first burst onto the television scene as part of the band, '98 Degrees.' He has appeared on the reality based television series, 'Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica,' based on his first marraige to television personality, Jessica Simpson.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All