Television personality Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have announced they are engaged to be married.
"We're excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together," they said in a joint statement.
Mr. Lachey is an American-born singer, songwriter, actor and television producer. He first burst onto the television scene as part of the band, '98 Degrees.' He has appeared on the reality based television series, 'Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica,' based on his first marraige to television personality, Jessica Simpson.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say