Attorneys for rap star Suge Knight say they will appeal a court decision that set aside his lawsuit filed by Mr. Knight against pop star Kanye West.
Mr. Knight was shot in 2005 at a party hosted by Mr. West, and his lawsuit alledges not enough security was provided to safeguard the guests.
Mr. Knight sued for $1 million in damages associated to the wound to his leg.
In his ruling the judge said that Mr. West could not have foreseen the shooting.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?