Attorneys for rap star Suge Knight say they will appeal a court decision that set aside his lawsuit filed by Mr. Knight against pop star Kanye West.
Mr. Knight was shot in 2005 at a party hosted by Mr. West, and his lawsuit alledges not enough security was provided to safeguard the guests.
Mr. Knight sued for $1 million in damages associated to the wound to his leg.
In his ruling the judge said that Mr. West could not have foreseen the shooting.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap