Attorneys for rap star Suge Knight say they will appeal a court decision that set aside his lawsuit filed by Mr. Knight against pop star Kanye West.
Mr. Knight was shot in 2005 at a party hosted by Mr. West, and his lawsuit alledges not enough security was provided to safeguard the guests.
Mr. Knight sued for $1 million in damages associated to the wound to his leg.
In his ruling the judge said that Mr. West could not have foreseen the shooting.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE