Attorneys for rap star Suge Knight say they will appeal a court decision that set aside his lawsuit filed by Mr. Knight against pop star Kanye West.
Mr. Knight was shot in 2005 at a party hosted by Mr. West, and his lawsuit alledges not enough security was provided to safeguard the guests.
Mr. Knight sued for $1 million in damages associated to the wound to his leg.
In his ruling the judge said that Mr. West could not have foreseen the shooting.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study