Attorneys for rap star Suge Knight say they will appeal a court decision that set aside his lawsuit filed by Mr. Knight against pop star Kanye West.
Mr. Knight was shot in 2005 at a party hosted by Mr. West, and his lawsuit alledges not enough security was provided to safeguard the guests.
Mr. Knight sued for $1 million in damages associated to the wound to his leg.
In his ruling the judge said that Mr. West could not have foreseen the shooting.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women