Nick Lachey, yesterday, confirmed his engagement to his longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
The former 98 Degrees singer tweeted: "Hey all. If anyone's heard the rumors of my engagement, they are absolutely true! Vanessa and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the love."
Lachey was married to Jessica Simpson for four years. Their divorce was finalized in 2006.
Later that year, Lachey met Minnillo while filming the video for his song, "What's Left Of Me," which featured the former MTV VJ.
Soon after its release, Lachey and Minnillo began dating.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March