Nick Lachey, yesterday, confirmed his engagement to his longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
The former 98 Degrees singer tweeted: "Hey all. If anyone's heard the rumors of my engagement, they are absolutely true! Vanessa and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the love."
Lachey was married to Jessica Simpson for four years. Their divorce was finalized in 2006.
Later that year, Lachey met Minnillo while filming the video for his song, "What's Left Of Me," which featured the former MTV VJ.
Soon after its release, Lachey and Minnillo began dating.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets