Nick Lachey, yesterday, confirmed his engagement to his longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
The former 98 Degrees singer tweeted: "Hey all. If anyone's heard the rumors of my engagement, they are absolutely true! Vanessa and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the love."
Lachey was married to Jessica Simpson for four years. Their divorce was finalized in 2006.
Later that year, Lachey met Minnillo while filming the video for his song, "What's Left Of Me," which featured the former MTV VJ.
Soon after its release, Lachey and Minnillo began dating.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits