Nick Lachey, yesterday, confirmed his engagement to his longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.
The former 98 Degrees singer tweeted: "Hey all. If anyone's heard the rumors of my engagement, they are absolutely true! Vanessa and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the love."
Lachey was married to Jessica Simpson for four years. Their divorce was finalized in 2006.
Later that year, Lachey met Minnillo while filming the video for his song, "What's Left Of Me," which featured the former MTV VJ.
Soon after its release, Lachey and Minnillo began dating.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs