Camille Grammer tells 'People' magazine that she was dumped by Kelsey, her husband of 14 years, through a phone call and a text message.
She first learned that Kelsey planned to divorce her from a mutual friend. When she texted Kelsey, demanding an explanation, he first ignored her, then said he didn't want to talk.
When he finally phoned her hours later, he bluntly told her he did not want to be married any more, said 'People.'
"It was harsh," said Camille.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- President Obama Hints at Bernanke Exit