Rihanna has dropped Chris Brown in favor of Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp.
Rihanna, who had a public falling out with singer Chris Brown after an alleged domestic violence altercation, has seen her star rise since the incident last year.
The singer, according to the New York Daily News spent New Year's in the United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi, where she performed. The 25-year-old Kemp started with the Dodgers in 2007
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid