Rihanna has dropped Chris Brown in favor of Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp.
Rihanna, who had a public falling out with singer Chris Brown after an alleged domestic violence altercation, has seen her star rise since the incident last year.
The singer, according to the New York Daily News spent New Year's in the United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi, where she performed. The 25-year-old Kemp started with the Dodgers in 2007
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe