Rihanna has dropped Chris Brown in favor of Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp.
Rihanna, who had a public falling out with singer Chris Brown after an alleged domestic violence altercation, has seen her star rise since the incident last year.
The singer, according to the New York Daily News spent New Year's in the United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi, where she performed. The 25-year-old Kemp started with the Dodgers in 2007
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California