Rihanna has dropped Chris Brown in favor of Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp.
Rihanna, who had a public falling out with singer Chris Brown after an alleged domestic violence altercation, has seen her star rise since the incident last year.
The singer, according to the New York Daily News spent New Year's in the United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi, where she performed. The 25-year-old Kemp started with the Dodgers in 2007
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform