Rihanna has dropped Chris Brown in favor of Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp.
Rihanna, who had a public falling out with singer Chris Brown after an alleged domestic violence altercation, has seen her star rise since the incident last year.
The singer, according to the New York Daily News spent New Year's in the United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi, where she performed. The 25-year-old Kemp started with the Dodgers in 2007
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women