Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has come down with the Swine Flu, but doctors say he's going to be fine. Meanwhile, the potentially deadly virus hasn't killed his ongoing tour -- or his twisted sense of humor.
Manson is booked solid through December on a world tour, and on Sunday he was captured on video blowing mucus on stage in Canada, just a few feet from fans in the front row.
Manson also joked about the virus on his MySpace Celebrity blog this week.
"So I have officially been diagnosed, by a real doctor, with THE SWINE FLU," he wrote. "Unfortunately, I am going to survive."
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy