Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has come down with the Swine Flu, but doctors say he's going to be fine. Meanwhile, the potentially deadly virus hasn't killed his ongoing tour -- or his twisted sense of humor.
Manson is booked solid through December on a world tour, and on Sunday he was captured on video blowing mucus on stage in Canada, just a few feet from fans in the front row.
Manson also joked about the virus on his MySpace Celebrity blog this week.
"So I have officially been diagnosed, by a real doctor, with THE SWINE FLU," he wrote. "Unfortunately, I am going to survive."
Most Popular Stories
- Supreme Court Rules Against Arizona Registration Law
- Entries for the 2013 Social Media Leadership Awards
- Guns Are Hot in California
- George Zimmerman Arrest Viewed Differently According to Race
- Edward Snowden Wrong About Hong Kong, Some in Territory Say
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- U.K. Spied on G20 Emails, Phone Calls
- Social Media in the Public Sector
- Icelandic Whalers Head Out to Sea
- Boeing, Airbus Vie for Big Orders at Paris Air Show