Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has come down with the Swine Flu, but doctors say he's going to be fine. Meanwhile, the potentially deadly virus hasn't killed his ongoing tour -- or his twisted sense of humor.
Manson is booked solid through December on a world tour, and on Sunday he was captured on video blowing mucus on stage in Canada, just a few feet from fans in the front row.
Manson also joked about the virus on his MySpace Celebrity blog this week.
"So I have officially been diagnosed, by a real doctor, with THE SWINE FLU," he wrote. "Unfortunately, I am going to survive."
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia