Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has come down with the Swine Flu, but doctors say he's going to be fine. Meanwhile, the potentially deadly virus hasn't killed his ongoing tour -- or his twisted sense of humor.
Manson is booked solid through December on a world tour, and on Sunday he was captured on video blowing mucus on stage in Canada, just a few feet from fans in the front row.
Manson also joked about the virus on his MySpace Celebrity blog this week.
"So I have officially been diagnosed, by a real doctor, with THE SWINE FLU," he wrote. "Unfortunately, I am going to survive."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List