Shock rocker Marilyn Manson has come down with the Swine Flu, but doctors say he's going to be fine. Meanwhile, the potentially deadly virus hasn't killed his ongoing tour -- or his twisted sense of humor.
Manson is booked solid through December on a world tour, and on Sunday he was captured on video blowing mucus on stage in Canada, just a few feet from fans in the front row.
Manson also joked about the virus on his MySpace Celebrity blog this week.
"So I have officially been diagnosed, by a real doctor, with THE SWINE FLU," he wrote. "Unfortunately, I am going to survive."
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline