The Violight Razor Sanitizer is a carrying case for your razor with a little something extra.
Anyone that shaves on the go knows how easy it is to expose your razor to tons of differing surfaces, all with differing levels of germs and bacteria. Think about it: over the course of a week, you might shave in your home, a hotel, the gym, a friend's house, an airplane, and even your car.
Lots of potential for cross contamination. This could mean creating skin problems -- bumps and the like -- by shaving; it could mean something more serious if you actually give yourself a nick or two.
The Violight Razor Sanitizer aims to solve all that with an ultaviolet technology the company claims will kill up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria on your razor. An ultraviolet bulb is situated at one end of the case. A razor is held ably in place with the help of a spring-powered base, so that the blades will be in the optimal position to get the ultraviolet treatment. Closing the case activates a soft slow from the bulb; it bathes the blade for several minutes to banish bad stuff like e. coli.
It's easy to forget that technological advancements to help our lives doesn't have to be "information technology." The carrying case makes shaving on the go much more convenient than leaving it loose in your toiletries bag . . . and much safer as well.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign