YouTube --> The federal Small Business Administration is trying to expand its audience by launching a free video channel on YouTube.
The SBA YouTube channel debuted recently with a 60-second introduction to SBA, its programs and services, and a 10-part "Delivering Success" series co-produced with the U.S. Postal Service.
Future topics will cover how small businesses can take advantage of the Recovery Act loan programs and government contracting opportunities. Other videos will highlight exporting to increase market share, counseling on how to start and grow a small business and small business success stories.
"With millions of visitors, most of them under 35, YouTube offers a prime opportunity to use current technology and the appeal of a popular online platform to further promote the agency's programs and services," said SBA Administrator Karen G. Mills. "By expanding its outreach, SBA will be providing more current and potential entrepreneurs with the necessary tools to start, grow and succeed in their businesses."
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court