YouTube --> The federal Small Business Administration is trying to expand its audience by launching a free video channel on YouTube.
The SBA YouTube channel debuted recently with a 60-second introduction to SBA, its programs and services, and a 10-part "Delivering Success" series co-produced with the U.S. Postal Service.
Future topics will cover how small businesses can take advantage of the Recovery Act loan programs and government contracting opportunities. Other videos will highlight exporting to increase market share, counseling on how to start and grow a small business and small business success stories.
"With millions of visitors, most of them under 35, YouTube offers a prime opportunity to use current technology and the appeal of a popular online platform to further promote the agency's programs and services," said SBA Administrator Karen G. Mills. "By expanding its outreach, SBA will be providing more current and potential entrepreneurs with the necessary tools to start, grow and succeed in their businesses."
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.