MUES ePowerlunch Webinar Series
The MUES ePowerlunch Webinar Series consists of six distinct panel discussions with a focus on small business essentials. This is a prime opportunity to gain access to key insight from industry experts for FREE!
What you waiting for, register now!
Inc. Versus LLC- Choosing the Right Legal Structure There is more to starting a business than coming up with a great idea. Small business owners also must decide how the business should be structured. Learn which legal structure suits your business. Talk to the experts and discover the pros and cons of various business structures.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST
Celebrating its 10th Anniversary, the MillerCoors Urban Entrepreneurs Series (MUES) proudly continues its unwavering commitment to fostering urban economic empowerment throughout the country. Started in 1999 as a means to advance African-American entrepreneurship, the program has extended its reach, expanding to engage the Hispanic community. The MUES program continues to evolve and grow by incorporating Web 2.0, engaging a larger audience through webinars, MySpace and other social networking sites. Throughout its history the MUES program has awarded over $1 million in business grants, reaching more than 1,500 entrepreneurs through the competition and educational platform.
To commemorate the 10th Anniversary, MUES has raised the stakes-this year's grand prize winner will receive a business grant for $100,000, with grants of $25,000 awarded to four others.
What You Need To Know Before You Begin
How to Apply
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid