It looks like King James' court will be graced by the Big Aristotle.
According to ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns have agreed on a multi-player trade that would send 15-time All-Star Shaquille O'Neal to Cleveland in exchange for Ben Wallace, Sasha Pavlovic, a second-round draft pick, and some cash.
The move provides some much-needed shoring up in the middle for Cleveland. While O'Neal's offense will certainly be welcome (17.8 points per game last season), it's his intimidation on defense that Cleveland craves even more. Despite the team's best-ever regular season record earning it home court advantage throughout the playoffs, the Cavs lost in the Eastern Conference Finals to the underdog Orlando Magic. While for most of the series League MVP Lebron James lived up to his lofty expectations, the team didn't have a real answer to Dwight Howard.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing