Adam Lambert, the one-man-brand, who continues to overshadow American Idol winner Kris Allen in the media, is at the center of yet another controversy of the day.
Lambert, you might recall, huffily renounced any songwriting association with "On With The Show," an album that he recorded with Hi Fi Recordings before his incredible run on American Idol this season.
But gossip blog TMZ.com published a memo today that suggests that Lambert wrote many of the songs on the album, scheduled to be released later this summer. Lambert has yet to confirm or deny the report.
He's too busy preparing for the July 5 kickoff of the American Idol tour. Lambert's first album after his post-Idol run, under 19 Recordings/RCA Records, will be released this fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down