Adam Lambert, the one-man-brand, who continues to overshadow American Idol winner Kris Allen in the media, is at the center of yet another controversy of the day.
Lambert, you might recall, huffily renounced any songwriting association with "On With The Show," an album that he recorded with Hi Fi Recordings before his incredible run on American Idol this season.
But gossip blog TMZ.com published a memo today that suggests that Lambert wrote many of the songs on the album, scheduled to be released later this summer. Lambert has yet to confirm or deny the report.
He's too busy preparing for the July 5 kickoff of the American Idol tour. Lambert's first album after his post-Idol run, under 19 Recordings/RCA Records, will be released this fall.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer