Kara DioGuardi, who spent the last six months critiquing Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and other American Idol performers, is getting hitched in two weeks, reports, MSNBC.com
DioGuardi debuted on this season's American Idol. Like Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson, she soon became the focus of praise and scorn among devoted Idol fans. Inserting a fourth judge into the mix at times proved problematic. The show frequently ran long to accommodate the judges' banter and DioGuardi at times clashed with Abdul.
DioGuardi, a songwriter, is set to marry Mike McDuddy, a contractor who was building a house next to hers. She complained that the house was too close to hers and the two hit it off.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?