Kara DioGuardi, who spent the last six months critiquing Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and other American Idol performers, is getting hitched in two weeks, reports, MSNBC.com
DioGuardi debuted on this season's American Idol. Like Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson, she soon became the focus of praise and scorn among devoted Idol fans. Inserting a fourth judge into the mix at times proved problematic. The show frequently ran long to accommodate the judges' banter and DioGuardi at times clashed with Abdul.
DioGuardi, a songwriter, is set to marry Mike McDuddy, a contractor who was building a house next to hers. She complained that the house was too close to hers and the two hit it off.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West