Kara DioGuardi, who spent the last six months critiquing Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and other American Idol performers, is getting hitched in two weeks, reports, MSNBC.com
DioGuardi debuted on this season's American Idol. Like Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson, she soon became the focus of praise and scorn among devoted Idol fans. Inserting a fourth judge into the mix at times proved problematic. The show frequently ran long to accommodate the judges' banter and DioGuardi at times clashed with Abdul.
DioGuardi, a songwriter, is set to marry Mike McDuddy, a contractor who was building a house next to hers. She complained that the house was too close to hers and the two hit it off.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids