WASHINGTON, May 26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "Judge Sotomayor's nomination to be a Supreme Court justice is a moment of great pride for all Americans. As a Latina and a mother, I can say to my daughter that all dreams are possible," said Dr. Jane L. Delgado, President and CEO of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, the nation's leading Hispanic health advocacy group.
Dr. Delgado said of Judge Sotomayor's nomination, "She is a brilliant woman with more judicial experience than any nominee in the past seventy years. Her experience will serve the nation well in the years ahead and she will be an extraordinary Supreme Court justice."
About the National Alliance for Hispanic Health
The National Alliance for Hispanic Health is the nation's foremost source of information and trusted advocate for the health of Hispanics in the United States. The Alliance represents thousands of Hispanic health providers across the nation providing services to more than 15 million each year, making a daily difference in the lives of Hispanic communities and families. For more information, call the Alliance's Su Familia National Hispanic Family Health Helpline at 1-866-783-2645 or visit http://www.hispanichealth.org/. National Alliance for Hispanic Health
Web Site: http://www.hispanichealth.org/
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- President Obama Hints at Bernanke Exit