WASHINGTON, May 26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "Judge Sotomayor's nomination to be a Supreme Court justice is a moment of great pride for all Americans. As a Latina and a mother, I can say to my daughter that all dreams are possible," said Dr. Jane L. Delgado, President and CEO of the National Alliance for Hispanic Health, the nation's leading Hispanic health advocacy group.
Dr. Delgado said of Judge Sotomayor's nomination, "She is a brilliant woman with more judicial experience than any nominee in the past seventy years. Her experience will serve the nation well in the years ahead and she will be an extraordinary Supreme Court justice."
About the National Alliance for Hispanic Health
The National Alliance for Hispanic Health is the nation's foremost source of information and trusted advocate for the health of Hispanics in the United States. The Alliance represents thousands of Hispanic health providers across the nation providing services to more than 15 million each year, making a daily difference in the lives of Hispanic communities and families. For more information, call the Alliance's Su Familia National Hispanic Family Health Helpline at 1-866-783-2645 or visit http://www.hispanichealth.org/. National Alliance for Hispanic Health
Web Site: http://www.hispanichealth.org/
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise