The Tortilla Industry Association (TIA) is holding its Mid-year Technical Seminar in Southern California this year on June 3rd and 4th, at the Sheraton Park Resort on 1855 S. Harbor Blvd. in Anaheim, CA.
This small, highly focused event is targeted at owners, operators, plant managers and food engineers of Tortilla producing companies - or those who would like to enter this fastest-growing sector of the Food industry.
During a day-and-a-half period starting at Noon on Wed. June 3rd, attendees will learn: Avoiding Disasters from Recent Changes in Workers Comp Law Loss Prevention & Risk Reduction Recent Developments in HACCP⁄GMP⁄Food Safety Organic & Kosher Certification In-Plant Efficiency & Automation Oven Maintenance, Adjustment, Combustion & Operation Flour Tortilla Press Shimming and Adjustment Corn Tortilla Sheeter Adjustment
There will also be a Tabletop Exhibits Reception the first evening.
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion at end of the Seminar.
Additionally and by popular demand, this year's event field-trip will include visits to three plants.
TIA also holds its Annual Convention and Trade Show this year at Bally's in Las Vegas on September 20th–21st.
For more information or to register on-line, visit www.tortilla-info.com or call Jim Kabbani, Executive Director at TIA Headquarters at 703-610-0258.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers