Union Bank, N.A., has named Raymond Martinez a vice president in the Los Angeles office of the Private Bank division, which provides comprehensive wealth management solutions. Martinez serves as a Private Banking relationship manager in the bank’s expanding Legal Specialty Group.
“Ray is a great addition to our growing team in Los Angeles,” says Union Bank Executive Vice President Mary Curran, head of the Wealth Markets Group. “As part of our Legal Specialty Group, Ray joins our team of bankers devoted to developing solutions for our law firm clients, their partners and associates.”
Prior to joining Union Bank, Martinez worked for Citigroup Private Bank as a vice president and private banker, where he was responsible for banking, lending and investment services for lawyers and law firms.
Martinez received his bachelor’s degree in economics from Columbia University and is a member of the Columbia University Alumni Association of Southern California. He holds a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation, is an active charter holder for the CFA Institute and is involved with the CFA Society of Los Angeles (CFALA, formerly the Los Angeles Society of Financial Analysts). He also participates in the mentoring program for TELACU, a community development corporation.
Headquartered in San Francisco, UnionBanCal Corporation is a financial holding company with assets of $70.1 billion at December 31, 2008. Its primary subsidiary, Union Bank, N.A., is a full-service commercial bank providing an array of financial services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, and major corporations. Union Bank is California’s fifth largest bank by deposits. The bank has 335 banking offices in California, Oregon and Washington, and two international offices. UnionBanCal Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MTU). Visit www.unionbank.com for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women