For anyone who has flown more than just a handful of times, there is no doubt a story to be told about a flight from hell. Submit or read others' tales on Flightsfromhell.com.
Either the runways were crowded for hours, an extremely smelly or obnoxious person sat next to you, or you were fortunate enough to get the seat in front of a bored kid with a powerful donkey kick. Whatever your story, Flights from Hell wants to hear it. A Web site with a similar format to Fmylife.com, users on Flights from Hell post anecdotes about horrible personal flying experiences. No airline names or destinations are censored and users are free to spat their story about their flights from hell, with all the ranting power they can muster. While not all can be life-fearing incidents, like the Hudson River landing, there is no doubt a flight from hell story in every traveler's life.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal