For anyone who has flown more than just a handful of times, there is no doubt a story to be told about a flight from hell. Submit or read others' tales on Flightsfromhell.com.
Either the runways were crowded for hours, an extremely smelly or obnoxious person sat next to you, or you were fortunate enough to get the seat in front of a bored kid with a powerful donkey kick. Whatever your story, Flights from Hell wants to hear it. A Web site with a similar format to Fmylife.com, users on Flights from Hell post anecdotes about horrible personal flying experiences. No airline names or destinations are censored and users are free to spat their story about their flights from hell, with all the ranting power they can muster. While not all can be life-fearing incidents, like the Hudson River landing, there is no doubt a flight from hell story in every traveler's life.
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System