Hoping to further cement its spot as the most popular and most interactive video game system on the market, the Nintendo Wii will introduce a new controller called the MotionPlus that will reportedly track players' movement at a greater level of precision. Visually and physically similar to the original Wii controller, the MotionPlus will hit shelves June 8 of this year and cost consumers just under $20.
Following the release of the enhanced controller is Wii Sports Resort, a beach-themed sequel to the first Wii Sports. Nintendo is selling both the new game and the controller together in hopes of affirming the latter's enhanced performance via the range and quickness of motions that come with playing sports. Wii Sports Resort will hit shelves on July 26 and will be bundled with the new controller for $49.99.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down