Hoping to further cement its spot as the most popular and most interactive video game system on the market, the Nintendo Wii will introduce a new controller called the MotionPlus that will reportedly track players' movement at a greater level of precision. Visually and physically similar to the original Wii controller, the MotionPlus will hit shelves June 8 of this year and cost consumers just under $20.
Following the release of the enhanced controller is Wii Sports Resort, a beach-themed sequel to the first Wii Sports. Nintendo is selling both the new game and the controller together in hopes of affirming the latter's enhanced performance via the range and quickness of motions that come with playing sports. Wii Sports Resort will hit shelves on July 26 and will be bundled with the new controller for $49.99.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve