American Idol's Adam Lambert may sing at the Academy Awards - on ABC.
Lambert's soundtrack song "Time For Miracles," is rumored to be up for a nomination, and that means Lambert would take the stage on national network TV, in front of a global audience once again.
Lambert, whose phenomenal voice has earned him international attention, has been on damage control since his controversial, sexually charged performance at the American Music Awards three weeks ago.
Although he has been everywhere in the media, his album sales have dropped dramatically and Lambert is trying to refashion his public image to focus on the talent, not the persona.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West