American Idol's Adam Lambert may sing at the Academy Awards - on ABC.
Lambert's soundtrack song "Time For Miracles," is rumored to be up for a nomination, and that means Lambert would take the stage on national network TV, in front of a global audience once again.
Lambert, whose phenomenal voice has earned him international attention, has been on damage control since his controversial, sexually charged performance at the American Music Awards three weeks ago.
Although he has been everywhere in the media, his album sales have dropped dramatically and Lambert is trying to refashion his public image to focus on the talent, not the persona.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply