American Idol's Adam Lambert may sing at the Academy Awards - on ABC.
Lambert's soundtrack song "Time For Miracles," is rumored to be up for a nomination, and that means Lambert would take the stage on national network TV, in front of a global audience once again.
Lambert, whose phenomenal voice has earned him international attention, has been on damage control since his controversial, sexually charged performance at the American Music Awards three weeks ago.
Although he has been everywhere in the media, his album sales have dropped dramatically and Lambert is trying to refashion his public image to focus on the talent, not the persona.
Most Popular Stories
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05