To complement our pending gift guide in the November/December issue of HispanicBusiness Magazine, we'll also be running online reviews of gifts we couldn't fit into the issue. Today, we turn our attention to a the Ninja Master Prep, a blender and food prep device.
If you're more interested in getting an effective product for an affordable price than having some kind of pretty centerpiece for your kitchen, then the Ninja Master Prep, from Euro-Pro, might be the thing for you.
Not that it's unattractive -- in fact, it's pretty spiffy. But the multi-blades are like something out of a movie dungeon and must definitely be kept away from kids. Of course, it's those crazy blades that help make the Ninja Master Prep so effective.
Both the "pitcher" unit, which you use to make frozen drinks, smoothies, and the like, and the two-cup "bowl" unit, for dips and such, are devastatingly effective in breaking down and blending ingredients into something delicious. Big ice cubes are quickly pulverized.
The custom lids for each unit, for easy storage, are a great feature and help cut down on dishes needing to be washed. Speaking of washing, most of the kit is dishwasher safe (of course, not the interchangeable motor). The slip resistant bottoms are an effective and welcome feature I didn't know I was missing in my usual food-prep devices.
All this for an MSRP of about $50, depending on where you get it.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison