To complement our pending gift guide in the November/December issue of HispanicBusiness Magazine, we'll also be running online reviews of gifts we couldn't fit into the issue. Today, we turn our attention to a the Ninja Master Prep, a blender and food prep device.
If you're more interested in getting an effective product for an affordable price than having some kind of pretty centerpiece for your kitchen, then the Ninja Master Prep, from Euro-Pro, might be the thing for you.
Not that it's unattractive -- in fact, it's pretty spiffy. But the multi-blades are like something out of a movie dungeon and must definitely be kept away from kids. Of course, it's those crazy blades that help make the Ninja Master Prep so effective.
Both the "pitcher" unit, which you use to make frozen drinks, smoothies, and the like, and the two-cup "bowl" unit, for dips and such, are devastatingly effective in breaking down and blending ingredients into something delicious. Big ice cubes are quickly pulverized.
The custom lids for each unit, for easy storage, are a great feature and help cut down on dishes needing to be washed. Speaking of washing, most of the kit is dishwasher safe (of course, not the interchangeable motor). The slip resistant bottoms are an effective and welcome feature I didn't know I was missing in my usual food-prep devices.
All this for an MSRP of about $50, depending on where you get it.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign