To complement our pending gift guide in the November/December issue of HispanicBusiness Magazine, we'll also be running online reviews of gifts we couldn't fit into the issue. Today, we turn our attention to a the Ninja Master Prep, a blender and food prep device.
If you're more interested in getting an effective product for an affordable price than having some kind of pretty centerpiece for your kitchen, then the Ninja Master Prep, from Euro-Pro, might be the thing for you.
Not that it's unattractive -- in fact, it's pretty spiffy. But the multi-blades are like something out of a movie dungeon and must definitely be kept away from kids. Of course, it's those crazy blades that help make the Ninja Master Prep so effective.
Both the "pitcher" unit, which you use to make frozen drinks, smoothies, and the like, and the two-cup "bowl" unit, for dips and such, are devastatingly effective in breaking down and blending ingredients into something delicious. Big ice cubes are quickly pulverized.
The custom lids for each unit, for easy storage, are a great feature and help cut down on dishes needing to be washed. Speaking of washing, most of the kit is dishwasher safe (of course, not the interchangeable motor). The slip resistant bottoms are an effective and welcome feature I didn't know I was missing in my usual food-prep devices.
All this for an MSRP of about $50, depending on where you get it.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction