In another media coup for American Idol's glam rocker Adam Lambert, looking a lot like a young Elvis Presley, appears on the cover of the November Details magazine.
In fact, Details practically turns over the issue, online at least, to Lambert, offering his Top 5 faves, and a contest to appear in a photo shoot with Lambert. Lambert also appears on a elaborate photo spread and video clips.
Lambert's new single "Time For Miracles," hit the charts this week, to both positive and negative criticism. His new album, "For Your Entertainment," will be released on November 23.
Lambert has become the biggest start in American Idol history, even though he was runner-up to Kris Allen who won the show earlier this year. He has drawn comparisons to Elvis Presley, Freddie Mercury and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women