In another media coup for American Idol's glam rocker Adam Lambert, looking a lot like a young Elvis Presley, appears on the cover of the November Details magazine.
In fact, Details practically turns over the issue, online at least, to Lambert, offering his Top 5 faves, and a contest to appear in a photo shoot with Lambert. Lambert also appears on a elaborate photo spread and video clips.
Lambert's new single "Time For Miracles," hit the charts this week, to both positive and negative criticism. His new album, "For Your Entertainment," will be released on November 23.
Lambert has become the biggest start in American Idol history, even though he was runner-up to Kris Allen who won the show earlier this year. He has drawn comparisons to Elvis Presley, Freddie Mercury and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise