We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. First up, the Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity.
The Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and women) in the workforce, and gives increased weight to higher-level positions, like managers and officers.
Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. McDonalds Corporation
3. PNM Resources
4. Comerica Inc.
5. Southern California Edison
6. United States Postal Service
7. PepsiCo. Inc.
8. Health Net Inc.
9. Macy's Inc.
10. American Express Company
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays