Diversity Elite Breakdowns: Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity --> We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. First up, the Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity.
The Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and women) in the workforce, and gives increased weight to higher-level positions, like managers and officers.
Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. McDonalds Corporation
3. PNM Resources
4. Comerica Inc.
5. Southern California Edison
6. United States Postal Service
7. PepsiCo. Inc.
8. Health Net Inc.
9. Macy's Inc.
10. American Express Company
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit