We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. First up, the Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity.
The Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and women) in the workforce, and gives increased weight to higher-level positions, like managers and officers.
Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. McDonalds Corporation
3. PNM Resources
4. Comerica Inc.
5. Southern California Edison
6. United States Postal Service
7. PepsiCo. Inc.
8. Health Net Inc.
9. Macy's Inc.
10. American Express Company
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries