Diversity Elite Breakdowns: Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity --> We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. First up, the Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity.
The Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and women) in the workforce, and gives increased weight to higher-level positions, like managers and officers.
Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. McDonalds Corporation
3. PNM Resources
4. Comerica Inc.
5. Southern California Edison
6. United States Postal Service
7. PepsiCo. Inc.
8. Health Net Inc.
9. Macy's Inc.
10. American Express Company
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women