Diversity Elite Breakdowns: Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity --> We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. First up, the Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity.
The Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and women) in the workforce, and gives increased weight to higher-level positions, like managers and officers.
Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. McDonalds Corporation
3. PNM Resources
4. Comerica Inc.
5. Southern California Edison
6. United States Postal Service
7. PepsiCo. Inc.
8. Health Net Inc.
9. Macy's Inc.
10. American Express Company
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.