No.4: University of Texas at El Paso College of Engineering
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968
Fax: (915) 747-8893
Total engineering school enrollment 245
Hispanic engineering school enrollment 57
Percent Hispanic graduate enrollment 23.3%
Total postgraduate degrees earned 124
Postgraduate degrees earned to Hispanics 40
Percent of postgraduate degrees earned to Hispanics 32.3%
Full-time Engineering school faculty 79
Full-time Engineering school Hispanic Faculty 18
Percent Hispanic faculty in Engineering School 22.8%
The University of Texas at El Paso has become a national leader in graduating Hispanic engineers with the real-world experiences and academic preparation to change the face of engineering. AT UTEP, student research participation is key to developing graduates ready for careers with leading companies or advanced graduate study.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column