Diversity --> The Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity in the Technology Industries list measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and Women) in technology companies' workforces with increased weighting for higher-level positions (Management, Vice-Presidents, and Officers).
2. Southern California Edison
3. Sempra Energy
4. PG&E Corporation
5. AT&T Inc.
6. Verizon Communications
7. Xerox Corporation
8. Hewlett-Packard Company
10. Sprint Nextel
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook