Top 10 Companies Hiring Hispanics in 2008 measures companies that had the highest percentages of Hispanic hires in 2007.
1. PNM Resources
2. Sempra Energy
3. Southern California Edison
4. Washington Mutual Inc.
5. Union Bank of California
6. Marriott International, Inc.
7. Bank of America
8. MGM Mirage
9. Hyatt Hotels Corporation
10. Wells Fargo & Company
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women