Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity in the Financial Services Industry list measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and Women) in the workforce with increased weighting for higher percentages in higher-level positions (Management and Officers).
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. Comerica Inc.
3. American Express Company
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Washington Mutual Inc.
6. Bank of America
7. HSBC-North America
8. U.S. Bank
9. State Farm Insurance
10. Allstate Insurance Co.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel