Diversity in the Financial Services Industry --> Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity in the Financial Services Industry list measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and Women) in the workforce with increased weighting for higher percentages in higher-level positions (Management and Officers).
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. Comerica Inc.
3. American Express Company
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Washington Mutual Inc.
6. Bank of America
7. HSBC-North America
8. U.S. Bank
9. State Farm Insurance
10. Allstate Insurance Co.
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver