Diversity in the Financial Services Industry --> Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity in the Financial Services Industry list measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and Women) in the workforce with increased weighting for higher percentages in higher-level positions (Management and Officers).
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. Comerica Inc.
3. American Express Company
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Washington Mutual Inc.
6. Bank of America
7. HSBC-North America
8. U.S. Bank
9. State Farm Insurance
10. Allstate Insurance Co.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum