Top 10 Companies for Workforce Diversity in the Financial Services Industry list measures and compares the percentages of minorities (Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and Women) in the workforce with increased weighting for higher percentages in higher-level positions (Management and Officers).
1. JPMorgan Chase
2. Comerica Inc.
3. American Express Company
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Washington Mutual Inc.
6. Bank of America
7. HSBC-North America
8. U.S. Bank
9. State Farm Insurance
10. Allstate Insurance Co.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause