We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Read on to see who made our Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees.
This list is based on "internal" measures of diversity, including Hispanics on Board of Directors, Hispanics among highest-paid employees, workforce diversity, hiring rates of all minority groups, minority recruitment efforts, and minority employee development.
Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees
1. PNM Resources
2. Southern California Edison
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. Macy's Inc.
6. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
7. JPMorgan Chase
8. PepsiCo. Inc.
9. Ryder System Inc.
10. Washingon Mutual Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'