We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Read on to see who made our Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees.
This list is based on "internal" measures of diversity, including Hispanics on Board of Directors, Hispanics among highest-paid employees, workforce diversity, hiring rates of all minority groups, minority recruitment efforts, and minority employee development.
Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees
1. PNM Resources
2. Southern California Edison
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. Macy's Inc.
6. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
7. JPMorgan Chase
8. PepsiCo. Inc.
9. Ryder System Inc.
10. Washingon Mutual Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women