We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Read on to see who made our Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees.
This list is based on "internal" measures of diversity, including Hispanics on Board of Directors, Hispanics among highest-paid employees, workforce diversity, hiring rates of all minority groups, minority recruitment efforts, and minority employee development.
Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees
1. PNM Resources
2. Southern California Edison
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. Macy's Inc.
6. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
7. JPMorgan Chase
8. PepsiCo. Inc.
9. Ryder System Inc.
10. Washingon Mutual Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus