We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Read on to see who made our Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees.
This list is based on "internal" measures of diversity, including Hispanics on Board of Directors, Hispanics among highest-paid employees, workforce diversity, hiring rates of all minority groups, minority recruitment efforts, and minority employee development.
Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees
1. PNM Resources
2. Southern California Edison
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. Macy's Inc.
6. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
7. JPMorgan Chase
8. PepsiCo. Inc.
9. Ryder System Inc.
10. Washingon Mutual Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers