We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Read on to see who made our Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees.
This list is based on "internal" measures of diversity, including Hispanics on Board of Directors, Hispanics among highest-paid employees, workforce diversity, hiring rates of all minority groups, minority recruitment efforts, and minority employee development.
Top 10 Companies for Minority Employees
1. PNM Resources
2. Southern California Edison
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. Macy's Inc.
6. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
7. JPMorgan Chase
8. PepsiCo. Inc.
9. Ryder System Inc.
10. Washingon Mutual Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering