We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Read on to see who made our Top 10 Companies for Community Outreach.
This list is based on a measurement of companies' outreach to Hispanic consumers, as well as philanthropic and community services benefiting minority groups.
1. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2. AT&T Inc.
3. JPMorgan Chase
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Prudential Financial
6. Intel Corp.
7. Freddie Mac
8. Macy's Inc.
9. Verizon Communications
10. Washington Mutual Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim