We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Read on to see who made our Top 10 Companies for Community Outreach.
This list is based on a measurement of companies' outreach to Hispanic consumers, as well as philanthropic and community services benefiting minority groups.
1. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2. AT&T Inc.
3. JPMorgan Chase
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Prudential Financial
6. Intel Corp.
7. Freddie Mac
8. Macy's Inc.
9. Verizon Communications
10. Washington Mutual Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column