We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Presenting our Top 10 Companies Where Hispanics Are Among Highest-Paid Employees.
This list is based on Hispanic representation in the ranks of the companies' highest-paid executives, as well as in highest-paying positions like vice presidents and corporate officers.
Top 10 Companies for Highest Salaries for Hispanics
1. Ryder System, Inc.
2. PNM Resources
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. American Airlines
6. Colgate-Palmolive Company
7. Southern California Edison
8. CSX Corporation
9. Rohm & Haas Company
10. PepsiCo. Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference