We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Presenting our Top 10 Companies Where Hispanics Are Among Highest-Paid Employees.
This list is based on Hispanic representation in the ranks of the companies' highest-paid executives, as well as in highest-paying positions like vice presidents and corporate officers.
Top 10 Companies for Highest Salaries for Hispanics
1. Ryder System, Inc.
2. PNM Resources
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. American Airlines
6. Colgate-Palmolive Company
7. Southern California Edison
8. CSX Corporation
9. Rohm & Haas Company
10. PepsiCo. Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists