We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Presenting our Top 10 Companies Where Hispanics Are Among Highest-Paid Employees.
This list is based on Hispanic representation in the ranks of the companies' highest-paid executives, as well as in highest-paying positions like vice presidents and corporate officers.
Top 10 Companies for Highest Salaries for Hispanics
1. Ryder System, Inc.
2. PNM Resources
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. American Airlines
6. Colgate-Palmolive Company
7. Southern California Edison
8. CSX Corporation
9. Rohm & Haas Company
10. PepsiCo. Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag