We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Presenting our Top 10 Companies Where Hispanics Are Among Highest-Paid Employees.
This list is based on Hispanic representation in the ranks of the companies' highest-paid executives, as well as in highest-paying positions like vice presidents and corporate officers.
Top 10 Companies for Highest Salaries for Hispanics
1. Ryder System, Inc.
2. PNM Resources
3. McDonald's Corporation
4. Hyatt Hotels Corp.
5. American Airlines
6. Colgate-Palmolive Company
7. Southern California Edison
8. CSX Corporation
9. Rohm & Haas Company
10. PepsiCo. Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant