We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Check out our Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving.
Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving are determined based on their 2007 expenditures on philanthropic or community services that benefit minority groups.
Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving
1. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2. AT&T Inc.
3. JPMorgan Chase
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Prudential Financial
6. Intel Corp.
7. Freddie Mac
8. Macy's Inc.
9. Verizon Communications
10. HSBC-North America
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?