We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Check out our Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving.
Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving are determined based on their 2007 expenditures on philanthropic or community services that benefit minority groups.
Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving
1. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2. AT&T Inc.
3. JPMorgan Chase
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Prudential Financial
6. Intel Corp.
7. Freddie Mac
8. Macy's Inc.
9. Verizon Communications
10. HSBC-North America
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga