We've shared our Diversity Elite 60, the companies nationwide that are the most successful at embedding diversity into their corporate culture. Now, check out the Top 10 Companies in many important subcategories that figured into the overall standings. Check out our Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving.
Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving are determined based on their 2007 expenditures on philanthropic or community services that benefit minority groups.
Top 10 Companies for Philanthropic Giving
1. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2. AT&T Inc.
3. JPMorgan Chase
4. Wells Fargo & Company
5. Prudential Financial
6. Intel Corp.
7. Freddie Mac
8. Macy's Inc.
9. Verizon Communications
10. HSBC-North America
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border