1. University of Texas
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390-9162
Fax: (214) 648-3289
Total graduate enrollment 909
Hispanic graduate enrollment 123
Percent Hispanic graduate enrollment 14%
Total M.D. degrees earned 226
M.D. degrees earned by Hispanics 30
Percent of M.D. degrees earned by Hispanics 13%
Full-time Medical school faculty 1820
Full-time Medical school Hispanic faculty 99
Percent of Medical school Hispanic faculty 5%
UT Southwestern Medical School achieves its dedication to diversity through one of its missions which emphasizes educating doctors who will practice in medically under-served areas of Texas.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again