Hispanic Business research staff gathered data for the annual listing of the 100 fastest-growing Hispanic-owned companies in the United States from the Hispanic Business Company Profile form, which is available on the magazine's Web site at HispanicBusiness.com">www.HispanicBusiness.com.
Companies included in the Fastest Growing 100 must show at least 51 percent ownership by Hispanic U.S. citizens, and must maintain headquarters in one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C. Companies must submit revenue figures based on their IRS report on line 1c of the corporate/partnership tax return. The revenue figure must be submitted on a signed form verified by the CEO, CFO, or a CPA representing the company. Nonprofit organizations and companies based in Puerto Rico are not eligible. In addition, companies must have minimum revenues of $200,000 for calendar year 2003 and must have reported a profit range on the Profile form.
While Hispanic Business makes every attempt to locate and include the fastest-growing Hispanic-owned companies in the country, we cannot list companies that do not submit the required information by our deadline.
To ensure that your company is considered for future Hispanic Business directories, please send your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address to our Research Department via fax at (805) 964-6139 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Indicate that you would like to have a Company Profile form sent to you.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact