Hispanic Business research staff gathered data for the listing of the 500 largest Hispanic-owned companies in the United States from a company profile form returned by the companies themselves. Companies included in the 500 must show at least 51 percent ownership by Hispanic U.S. citizens, and must maintain headquarters in one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C. Principals must be U.S. citizens. Companies must submit revenue figures based on line 1(c) of their corporate/partnership tax return. The revenue figure must be submitted on a signed form verified by the CEO, CFO, or a CPA representing the company.
Nonprofit organizations, advertising and public relations agencies, and companies based in Puerto Rico are not eligible.
While Hispanic Business makes every attempt to locate and include the largest Hispanic-owned companies in the country, we cannot list companies that do not submit the required information by our deadline. To ensure that your company is considered for future Hispanic Business directories, please send your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address to our Research Department via fax at (805) 964-6139 or via e-mail at www.HispanicBusiness.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million