Hispanic Business research staff gathered data for the listing of the 500 largest Hispanic-owned companies in the United States from a company profile form returned by the companies themselves. Companies included in the 500 must show at least 51 percent ownership by Hispanic U.S. citizens, and must maintain headquarters in one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C. Principals must be U.S. citizens. Companies must submit revenue figures based on line 1(c) of their corporate/partnership tax return. The revenue figure must be submitted on a signed form verified by the CEO, CFO, or a CPA representing the company.
Nonprofit organizations, advertising and public relations agencies, and companies based in Puerto Rico are not eligible.
While Hispanic Business makes every attempt to locate and include the largest Hispanic-owned companies in the country, we cannot list companies that do not submit the required information by our deadline. To ensure that your company is considered for future Hispanic Business directories, please send your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address to our Research Department via fax at (805) 964-6139 or via e-mail at HispanicBusiness.com">www.HispanicBusiness.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL