HispanTelligence estimates that existing trends support the projections of at least 2.2 million Hispanic-owned businesses generating close to 388.7 Billion Dollars in revenues in 2008 according to a new report released by Hispantelligence. With a compound annual growth rate of 9.1 percent over the last 5 years, Hispanic-owned businesses are increasingly impacting the overall U.S. Economy.
The Market Brief: Hispanic Owned Businesses, Growth Projections to 2012 highlights the latest research on U.S. Hispanic owned businesses. It includes in-depth analysis of Hispanic-owned Businesses by Hispanic origin, sales and receipts, number of employees, industry, and metropolitan area. The report can be purchased online at the Hispanic Business Store at http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/research/hobprojections.asp
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists