HispanTelligence estimates that existing trends support the projections of at least 2.2 million Hispanic-owned businesses generating close to 388.7 Billion Dollars in revenues in 2008 according to a new report released by Hispantelligence. With a compound annual growth rate of 9.1 percent over the last 5 years, Hispanic-owned businesses are increasingly impacting the overall U.S. Economy.
The Market Brief: Hispanic Owned Businesses, Growth Projections to 2012 highlights the latest research on U.S. Hispanic owned businesses. It includes in-depth analysis of Hispanic-owned Businesses by Hispanic origin, sales and receipts, number of employees, industry, and metropolitan area. The report can be purchased online at the Hispanic Business Store at http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/research/hobprojections.asp
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck