President-elect Barack Obama once again showed his oratory skills with a victory speech that was very well received by his crowd of supporters. In it, he was very gracious in his acceptance of Sen. John McCain's concession, and recapped his opponent's long service to the United States as he relayed a message of national solidarity. That message can be encapsulated in some words he spoke early on in the speech: "We have never been a just a collection of individuals or a collection of red states and blue states. We are and always will be the United States of America." The video of the 17-minute speech is embedded below.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation