Last night, Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama made expedient use of his war chest and bought a full 30 minutes during prime time on CBS, NBC, and Fox. While his opponent in the presidential race, Senator John McCain, reportedly dismissed the ad as a "gauzy, feel-good commercial," we are far more interested in the reactions of voters. We wanted to give our readership a chance to catch the video -- and react to it in the comments section below.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare