Last night, Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama made expedient use of his war chest and bought a full 30 minutes during prime time on CBS, NBC, and Fox. While his opponent in the presidential race, Senator John McCain, reportedly dismissed the ad as a "gauzy, feel-good commercial," we are far more interested in the reactions of voters. We wanted to give our readership a chance to catch the video -- and react to it in the comments section below.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.