Last night, Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama made expedient use of his war chest and bought a full 30 minutes during prime time on CBS, NBC, and Fox. While his opponent in the presidential race, Senator John McCain, reportedly dismissed the ad as a "gauzy, feel-good commercial," we are far more interested in the reactions of voters. We wanted to give our readership a chance to catch the video -- and react to it in the comments section below.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women