The Hispanic Business 500 has served as a barometer of the U.S. Hispanic economy for more than 25 years. We believe that applying our criteria on a statewide level can yield interesting results for our readers. Here's a look at the New Mexico-based companies on the list.
The Top 20 New Mexico companies in the 2008 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking produced revenues of $523.84 million and employed 2,853 people in 2007.
Manuel Lujan Insurance heads the list, with 2007 revenues of, $134.51 million. Sixteen of the twenty companies saw an increase in revenues from 2006-2007. David Montoya Construction led the list of gainers, with an impressive 115% increase in revenue, from, $10 million in 2006 to, $21.50 million in 2007. Meanwhile, Applied Technology Associates led the list in employee gain, up 150% from 2006-07.
New Mexico Top 20
Overall Rank, Company Name, 2007 Revenue
54. Manuel Lujan Insurance Inc., $134.51 million
73. Roses Southwest Papers Inc., $94.00 million
142. Abba Technologies Inc., $38.10 million
173. Holman's Inc., $31.55 million
198. Star Paving Co., $27.43 million
245. David Montoya Construction Inc., $21.50 million
248. Orion International Technologies Inc., $21.19 million
314. Applied Technology Associates, $15.20 million
320. L&M Technologies Inc., $14.83 million
333. Integrated Control Systems Inc., $13.80 million
347. Albuquerque Printing Company, $12.80 million
350. Premier Concrete LLC, $12.57 million
361. MyBank, $11.96 million
363. Sparkle Maintenance Inc., $11.86 million
369. Contract Associates Inc., $11.50 million
375. Apache Construction Company Inc., $11.00 million
376. Centinel Bank of Taos, $10.89 million
379. Molzen-Corbin & Associates, $10.79 million
413. San Bar Construction Corp., $9.25 million
418. Zia Engineering & Environmental Consultants LLC, $9.12 million
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media