11. University of California, Los Angeles
We at the UCLA School of Law recognize our incredibly diverse student body as a central feature of our capacity and quality as an outstanding law school.
12. Brigham Young University
The environment at the Brigham Young University Law School and the quality of legal education offered here are significantly enhanced by the diversity of our student body.
13. George Washington University
George Washington Law builds and maintains a stimulating, diverse, and inclusive academic community through its recruitment, financial aid programs, and active support for more than 40 student organizations.
14. University of Florida
The Spanish American Law Students Association (SALSA) is one of the University of Florida Levin College of Law's most popular and active student organizations. SALSA provides support, resources and opportunities to our Hispanic law students and educates others on Latin culture. It conducts numerous events each year, including a "First Year" reception, October Hispanic Awareness Month, SangriaFest, and Race Judicata.
15. University of Illinois
Illinois is committed to a diverse community that enhances our educational environment. People of color represent 34 percent of our student body. It is the fourth-highest among the top 25 law schools in the country.
16. The University of Colorado Law School
Colorado Law provides a supportive and diverse community of scholars and students in a place that inspires the vigorous pursuit of legal ideas, critical analysis, and civic engagement.
17. University of Connecticut
The University of Connecticut School of Law is committed to diversity. Support from the Latino Law Students, Hispanic National Bar, Puerto Rican Bar, and Connecticut Hispanic Bar Associations has helped increase Hispanic enrollment.
18. University of San Francisco
USF School of Law strives to admit diverse students, particularly historically underrepresented minorities, who are likely to have experiences relevant to our mission and less likely to be admitted on criteria that ignore those experiences.
19. DePaul University
DePaul University derives its title and fundamental mission from St. Vincent de Paul, who advocated the acceptance of all people and devoted his life to helping the disadvantaged lead dignified lives. At the College of law, we seek diversity in students' special talents, qualities, interests, and socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds.
20. Southwestern Law School
Located in the center of Los Angeles, Southwestern accommodates the needs of a diverse student body with two-, three-, and four-year Juris Doctorate programs within a state-of-the-art campus featuring a world-renowned Art Deco landmark.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women