SANTA BARBARA, Calif. –– The September issue of Hispanic Business magazine features the 2007 Best Schools for Hispanics report with top 10 lists in the fields of law, business, engineering, and medicine. Promoting and encouraging a diverse community where Hispanic students can thrive was a key element that set this year's schools apart. The following is a list of those leaders:
1. University of New Mexico School of Law
2. University of Miami School of Law
3. University of Texas at Austin School of Law
4. University of Southern California Gould School of Law
5. American University Washington College of Law
6. Florida State University College of Law
7. Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
8. Stanford University, Stanford School of Law
9. University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
10. Florida International University College of Law
1. Stanford University Graduate School of Business
2. University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
3. Columbia University Columbia Business School
4. The University of Miami School of Business Administration
5. University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
6. Emory University Goizueta Business School
7. Dartmouth College Tuck School of Business
8. Yale University, Yale School of Management
9. Duke University Fuqua School of Business
10. Florida International University, Chapman Graduate School of Business
1. University of Texas at El Paso College of Engineering
2. Purdue University College of Engineering
3. University of Florida College of Engineering
4. University of California, Irvine, The Henry Samueli School of Engineering
5. The University of New Mexico School of Engineering
6. The University of Texas at Austin College of Engineering
7. University of Central Florida College of Engineering and Computer Science
8. University of Oklahoma College of Engineering
9. Massachusetts Institute of Technology School of Engineering
10. Florida Atlantic University College of Engineering & Computer Science
1. University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
2. Stanford University School of Medicine
3. University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
4. University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
5. University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
6. University of New Mexico School of Medicine
7. University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
8. John Hopkins University School of Medicine
9. Florida State University College of Medicine
10. University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
For more information on rankings and university profiles, see the September issue of Hispanic Business magazine or go online at http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/.
ABOUT HISPANIC BUSINESS INC.
For 29 years, Hispanic Business Inc. has been the premier source for the latest research, trends, and reporting on the growth of the U.S.-Hispanic consumer market and the Hispanic enterprise and professional sectors.
Hispanic Business Media's cutting-edge properties provide innovative branding opportunities and results-driven marketing to bring you directly to the market that matters.
Hispanic Business Media is:
•Hispanic Business® magazine - The award-winning print magazine that provides readers around the world with the most relevant news on the U.S.-Hispanic economy.
•HispanicBusiness.com® - The foremost content-driven, real-time interactive site that brings your brand to a market of 325,000 unique monthly visitors.
•Hispanic Business Events - Features and draws the nation's most affluent and influential Hispanic leaders through the Hispanic Business magazine EOY® Awards for entrepreneurial excellence, and the Woman of the Year (WOY) Awards.
•HispanTelligence® - A unique data reporting service offering invaluable on-target information on the U.S.-Hispanic sector.
•HireDiversity.com® - Expanding your value proposition through diversity recruiting and development services.
Hispanic Business® magazine, HispanicBusiness.com®, Hispanic Business magazine EOY®, HireDiversity.com®, EOY®, and HispanTelligence® are registered trademarks of Hispanic Business Inc. 2007 Hispanic Business Inc. All rights reserved.
Contact: Mario Carrasco
(805) 964-4554 X803
Most Popular Stories
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- 'American Hustle' Review
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum