Donna M. Alvarado
Currently: Former federal official is founder and president of business consulting firm Aguila International
Boards: CSX Corp. , Corrections Corp. of America
Linda G. Alvarado
Currently: Founder, president and CEO of Denver-based Alvarado Construction
Boards: The Pepsi Bottling Group; 3M; Pitney Bowes Inc.; Qwest Communications International Inc. ; Lennox International
Currently: Writer and banker formerly head of Small Business Administration
Boards: Wal-Mart Stores Inc. ; Union BanCal, PacifiCare Health Systems
Currently: President and COO of McDonald's Corp.
Currently: Miami-based physician specializing in gastroenterology
Board: HCA Inc.
Mario L. Baeza
Currently: Founder and controlling shareholder of merchant bankers Baeza & Co. and chairman of TCW/Latin America Partners
Boards: Air Products and Chemicals; Tommy Hilfiger
Abelardo E. Bru
Currently: Retired as vice-chairman of PepsiCo in 2005
Boards: Kimberly-Clark Corp; Office Depot
Paul A. Brunner
Currently: President and CEO of Spring Capital Inc.
Board: Johnson Controls Inc.
Pastora San Juan Cafferty
Currently: Professor emerita in social service administration at the University of Chicago
Boards: Kimberly-Clark Corp.; Waste Management Inc. ; People's Energy Corp.; Harris Financial
Currently: The former secretary of the Army stepped down as president of the University of New Mexico in August
Boards: Southwest Airlines, Belo, IndyMac Bancorp.
Richard L. Carrion
Currently: Chairman, president and CEO of Popular Inc. and chairman and CEO of Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
Board: Verizon Communications
Gilbert F. Casellas
Currently: Former chair of the U.S. EEOC is counsel for the law firm of Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky & Popeo
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women