Some Hispanic Business magazine subscribers have advised us that they have received renewal notifications, invoices, and subscription offers from American Subscriber Services and Subscription Renewal Services. These companies are not authorized representatives of Hispanic Business magazine. Subscribers who may have remitted payment for a subscription to either of these organizations and have a copy of a bank-posted check should contact our Circulation department at 805-964-4554.
Please forward any correspondence from Subscription Renewal Services to: Subscriptions, 425 Pine Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93117.
Thank you for your assistance.
Most Popular Stories
- Portland's Arts District to host theater festival from June 26-30 [Sun Journal (Lewiston, ME)]
- Sex as a battlefield ; Although his fiction is at times overwhelmed by descriptions of women's bodies, James Salter is capable of a simmering, near- biblical intensity. His new novel does not do justice to his art
- The perfect children's film: a Western with aliens, Moses and true love ; Few things inspire children more than movies, so what are the favourite childhood films of actors, directors and producers at the Cinemagic festival?
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- Top 10 concerts from Sands Event Center's first year
- Joshua Radin loves to sing about love
- As 'The Office' ends, other workplace shows find a big TV audience
- Local comedians carve own path to fame with Valley-wide circuit
- BRIEF: Carole King to be honored with Obama-hosted show, Gershwin Prize
- 'Iron Man 3' makes $1 billion worldwide, $300 million domestically