Some Hispanic Business magazine subscribers have advised us that they have received renewal notifications, invoices, and subscription offers from American Subscriber Services and Subscription Renewal Services. These companies are not authorized representatives of Hispanic Business magazine. Subscribers who may have remitted payment for a subscription to either of these organizations and have a copy of a bank-posted check should contact our Circulation department at 805-964-4554.
Please forward any correspondence from Subscription Renewal Services to: Subscriptions, 425 Pine Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93117.
Thank you for your assistance.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States