Some Hispanic Business magazine subscribers have advised us that they have received renewal notifications, invoices, and subscription offers from American Subscriber Services and Subscription Renewal Services. These companies are not authorized representatives of Hispanic Business magazine. Subscribers who may have remitted payment for a subscription to either of these organizations and have a copy of a bank-posted check should contact our Circulation department at 805-964-4554.
Please forward any correspondence from Subscription Renewal Services to: Subscriptions, 425 Pine Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93117.
Thank you for your assistance.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic