Diversity --> In our efforts to promote diversity and, specifically, the achievements of Hispanics in corporate America, we'd like to announce the official launch of two highly anticipated corporate diversity yardsticks: the Hispanic Business Diversity Stock Index and HireDiversity.com Stock Index.
Encompassing the latest data on the growing integration between emerging diversity markets in the U.S. and the U.S. corporate community, these stock indexes will be analyzed in each issue of Hispanic Business magazine, contiguous to the popular Hispanic Business Stock Index (HBSI). In addition, they will be tracked online and updated every half-hour at www.hispanicbusiness.com and www.hirediversity.com.
To compile the list, Hispanic Business contacted the top Fortune 1,000 companies, American subsidiaries of Global 500 companies, and large U.S. public and private companies. The Top 50 Companies are chosen based on more than 30 variables that measure a company's commitment to Hispanic and diversity hiring, promotion, marketing, philanthropy, and supplier diversity as measured by HispanTelligence, the research arm of Hispanic Business, Inc. The Hispanic Business Diversity Stock Index is calculated from the market valuation of the 45 companies that are publicly traded in U.S Stock Exchanges.
In accordance with survey methodology and privacy requirements, Hispanic Business does not publish information from a specific company that is not publicly available. Tables and charts depicting the cumulative data from all companies appear in the directory and accompanying article.
>> Click here to view the HBDSI
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise