In our efforts to promote diversity and, specifically, the achievements of Hispanics in corporate America, we'd like to announce the official launch of two highly anticipated corporate diversity yardsticks: the Hispanic Business Diversity Stock Index and HireDiversity.com Stock Index.
Encompassing the latest data on the growing integration between emerging diversity markets in the U.S. and the U.S. corporate community, these stock indexes will be analyzed in each issue of Hispanic Business magazine, contiguous to the popular Hispanic Business Stock Index (HBSI). In addition, they will be tracked online and updated every half-hour at www.hispanicbusiness.com and www.hirediversity.com.
To compile the list, Hispanic Business contacted the top Fortune 1,000 companies, American subsidiaries of Global 500 companies, and large U.S. public and private companies. The Top 50 Companies are chosen based on more than 30 variables that measure a company's commitment to Hispanic and diversity hiring, promotion, marketing, philanthropy, and supplier diversity as measured by HispanTelligence, the research arm of Hispanic Business, Inc. The Hispanic Business Diversity Stock Index is calculated from the market valuation of the 45 companies that are publicly traded in U.S Stock Exchanges.
In accordance with survey methodology and privacy requirements, Hispanic Business does not publish information from a specific company that is not publicly available. Tables and charts depicting the cumulative data from all companies appear in the directory and accompanying article.
>> Click here to view the HBDSI
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law