1. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2. Freddie Mac
3. Verizon Communications
4. Washington Mutual, Inc.
5. Hewlett-Packard Company
6. General Mills
7. Federated Department Stores, Inc
8. Prudential Financial
9. Wells Fargo & Company
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying