1. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2. Freddie Mac
3. Verizon Communications
4. Washington Mutual, Inc.
5. Hewlett-Packard Company
6. General Mills
7. Federated Department Stores, Inc
8. Prudential Financial
9. Wells Fargo & Company
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists