1. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2. Verizon Communications
3. Washington Mutual, Inc.
4. Freddie Mac
5. Hewlett-Packard Company
6. General Mills
7. Federated Department Stores, Inc
8. Prudential Financial
9. Wells Fargo & Company
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think