--> Miami, FL--(HISPANIC PR WIRE - BUSINESS WIRE)--April 6, 2005--Myrka Dellanos will emcee the PODER-BCG Business Awards Friday, April 8 in Miami, PODER magazine and The Boston Consulting Group announced today. Dellanos, a Spanish-language television personality, will host the event, which includes a keynote address by Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez.
The awards celebrate excellence in business leadership in the Americas. This year's honorees are:
-- Isadore Sharp, Four Seasons Hotels, Global Presence
-- George Feldenkreis, Perry Ellis International, Best Revitalization Strategy
-- Florentino Perez, Real Madrid, Best Brand Management
-- Ferran Adria, Bulli Restaurant, Creativity Award
-- Daniel Lamarre, Cirque du Soleil, Business Model Innovation
-- Samuel Azout, Carulla Vivero, Best M&A strategy,
Ricardo Esteves, Foro Iberoamericano, Contribution to the Americas Agenda
-- Carlos and Jorge de Cespedes, Pharmed, Best Growth Strategy
-- Andy Garcia, Actor and producer, Renaissance Award
-- Claudio X. Gonzalez, Kimberley Clark de Mexico, Lifetime Achievement Award
-- Enrique Zambrano, Grupo Proeza, Best Corporate Culture
-- Maria Asuncion Aramburuzabala, Tresalia Capital, Best Investor
-- John F. Brock, InBev, Best International Expansion
-- Linda Alvarado, Alvarado Construction, Best Entrepreneur
-- Jorge Perez, The Related Group of Florida, Best Developer
-- Andronico Luksic, APEC, Contribution to International Cooperation
The PODER-BCG Business awards, presented by Greenberg Traurig, will close the PODER-University of Miami Business forum, a two-day, invitation-only roundtable of business leaders from the Americas.
The Mexican Tourism Board will offer a cocktail reception immediately prior to the 7pm ceremony.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney