CruiseOne is actively seeking new Hispanic franchisees throughout the country. Applicants must be conversant in both English and Spanish. Most CruiseOne franchisees operate their businesses as home-based, but have the option of working from office or retail space. No previous travel industry experience is required because complete training is provided at the company's Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, corporate headquarters. The current franchise fee is $9,800.
As part of CruiseOne's diversification program, new franchisees who join the Cruceros Fantasticos program are eligible for a $750 marketing credit if they open their business by December 31, 2004.
Complete franchise details are available on a new interactive CD titled "The CruiseOne Difference." It is available by calling 800-892-3928 or at http://www.cruiseonefranchise.com.
CruiseOne, with over 450 locations coast to coast, takes pride in providing attention to detail and expert advice to every customer. Each independently owned and operated business combines the latest technology with old-fashioned customer service. A computerized best fare search program enables cruise specialists to identify excellent values on all major cruise lines. To speak with a CruiseOne specialist, call toll free 1-800-CRUISEONE. Or visit us online at http://www.cruiseone.com. CruiseOne is part of NLG, one of the nation's largest online and offline leisure travel companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women