CruiseOne is actively seeking new Hispanic franchisees throughout the country. Applicants must be conversant in both English and Spanish. Most CruiseOne franchisees operate their businesses as home-based, but have the option of working from office or retail space. No previous travel industry experience is required because complete training is provided at the company's Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, corporate headquarters. The current franchise fee is $9,800.
As part of CruiseOne's diversification program, new franchisees who join the Cruceros Fantasticos program are eligible for a $750 marketing credit if they open their business by December 31, 2004.
Complete franchise details are available on a new interactive CD titled "The CruiseOne Difference." It is available by calling 800-892-3928 or at http://www.cruiseonefranchise.com.
CruiseOne, with over 450 locations coast to coast, takes pride in providing attention to detail and expert advice to every customer. Each independently owned and operated business combines the latest technology with old-fashioned customer service. A computerized best fare search program enables cruise specialists to identify excellent values on all major cruise lines. To speak with a CruiseOne specialist, call toll free 1-800-CRUISEONE. Or visit us online at http://www.cruiseone.com. CruiseOne is part of NLG, one of the nation's largest online and offline leisure travel companies.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11