CruiseOne is actively seeking new Hispanic franchisees throughout the country. Applicants must be conversant in both English and Spanish. Most CruiseOne franchisees operate their businesses as home-based, but have the option of working from office or retail space. No previous travel industry experience is required because complete training is provided at the company's Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, corporate headquarters. The current franchise fee is $9,800.
As part of CruiseOne's diversification program, new franchisees who join the Cruceros Fantasticos program are eligible for a $750 marketing credit if they open their business by December 31, 2004.
Complete franchise details are available on a new interactive CD titled "The CruiseOne Difference." It is available by calling 800-892-3928 or at http://www.cruiseonefranchise.com.
CruiseOne, with over 450 locations coast to coast, takes pride in providing attention to detail and expert advice to every customer. Each independently owned and operated business combines the latest technology with old-fashioned customer service. A computerized best fare search program enables cruise specialists to identify excellent values on all major cruise lines. To speak with a CruiseOne specialist, call toll free 1-800-CRUISEONE. Or visit us online at http://www.cruiseone.com. CruiseOne is part of NLG, one of the nation's largest online and offline leisure travel companies.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim